"God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another as faithful stewards of God's grace, in it's various forms."
1 Peter 4:10
Call to book your appointment today!
"Welcome to the Funny Farm!"
Bailey's Funny Farm has been serving Grinnell, IA and the surrounding areas since 2008. We take pride in the services we provide, as well as the calm and loving enviroment your pet is surrounded in.
"It is my personal mission that each and every pet and their parent have the best and most rewarding experience I can give them each and every time they walk through my doors. If there is every anything you do not like or would change about your experience, do not hesitate to let us know. I want us to do our very best for you and your furkid!"
Why It Costs More to Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut:
This list may be funny but it is true! Grooming a dog simply takes more time, patience and courage then cutting human hair!
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash, clean, and trim your butt and sanitary area.
9. You don’t go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. You don't come in with mud, burrs, sticks, tar, sap, gum, or even poop in your hair. (I even found an artificial nail once! No joke.)
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove your "eye boogers".
6. You sit still and don't wiggle for your hairdresser, who is using sharp scissors and tools.
5. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure and pedicure.
4. You don't play chicken with a skunk right before your appointment.
3. You don't scream at the top of your lungs every time your hairdresser pulls out nail clippers.
2. The likelihood of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty slim.
1. Your hairdresser probably won’t still love you if you do any of the above. (In fact, they would probably have you arrested.)